Tsclientx is an alternative RDP client for you Mac OS X (PowerPC).
Tsclientx is an alternative RDP client for you Mac OS X (PowerPC).
Panorama Maker is an awesome small app that it will changes your pictures to a panorama format, it’s totally compatible with Mac OS X Leopard. I didn’t tried out on Tiger, so please if you have a chance to try share with us your comments.
Super easy to use and very powerfull application. If you are a photo lover and like to modify your pictures this is an application you must have installed in you Mac.
Panorama Maker 3 – http://www.arcsoft.com/support/panorama-maker/
Download here: http://cl.ly/0b0I0b061i08
Please contact Arcsoft if you with to register. Contact them before purchasing the license.
* LimeChat 2.23 is an IRC client for Mac OS X and PowerPC friendly. Runs on Leopard (10.5).
Download here: http://mac.brothersoft.com/limechat.html
Who doesn’t want be DJ?
I would say that djaying is one of the most time consuming thing to do with your computer if you are into music and throw party to friends.
Sad news to get the newest Macbook Air or Macbook Pro just to djaying is very expensive, so why not look for an old cheap option like PowerBook or iBook, most of people won’t know the different unless you are using a very cool colour iBook G3 or a PowerBook Pismo/Wallstreet that the Apple logo is upside down.
Either way you can install a old version of Djay (3.1.2) totally compatible with Mac OS X 10.5. Of course there are some limitations when you compare the most recent 4.2.3, but the application run just fine and you will rock the party… …as long as your music rocks, of course.
Have fun guys.
* Djay 3.1.2 – Download here: http://adf.ly/tpP1G (Please wait 5 seconds and skip on top right corner).
Once I started using Mac I never actually had any issues finding and adapting to new applications. I turned my back to windows and never retreat it. But some of you might want to use some windows program and this application will help you.
* WineBottler 1.2.5 (stable) – http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/downloads Tiger / Leopard.
Titanium Software also has a very interesting application:
* Maintenance is a system maintenance and cleaning utility for Max OS X that allows you to run tasks of system maintenance: repair permission, run periodic scripts, reset spotlight’s index, delete application, font and system cache, check status of the hard drive, etc.
* Maintenance – 1.1.8 – Tiger
* Maintenance – 1.2.7 – Leopard
Download here: http://www.titanium.free.fr/downloadmaintenance.php
Summer is very busy time for me. I will put some more effort to it as soon as slow down a bit.
* Onyx available for all Macs PowerPC or Intel.
Onyx is a multifunction utility, it helps you to keep your mac healthy, it deletes caches, removes certain numbers of files and folders that may become cumbersome and more.
ONYX – 1.3.1 – Jaguar
ONYX – 1.5.3 – Panther
ONYX – 1.8.6 – Tiger
ONYX – 2.0.6 – Leopard
Titanium Software – http://www.titanium.free.fr/downloadonyx.php
ClearDock 1.4.1 (PowerPC / 10.3 or later).
It removes the semi-tranparent white background from the Dock. This app has been discontinued but you still can download here: http://cleardock.en.softonic.com/mac
Darwine: PowerPC – Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther or later.
Darwine project intends to port and develop WINE as well as other supporting tools that will allow Darwin and Mac OS X/ppc users to run Windows Applications, and to provide a Win32 API compatibility at application source code level.
Download here: http://darwine.sourceforge.net/download.php
* FFMPEGX (0.0.9y)- PowerPC Friendly – 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard. Nice and easy to use converter. Download Here . Convert you DVDs to DivX, MPEG, VCD and XVCD.
* XMIND – 3.2.1 – PowerPC Friendly 10.5 Leopard. With clean and kind interface, is a revolutionary Presentation/Mind Mapping/Brainstorming software application. It enables users to capture various ideas and manage information easily with revolutionizing way. Your work will become simple and efficient.
In XMIND, you can plan your meeting effortlessly by creating an agenda and finalizing details in one map with the hierarchical structure. All information in the map can be captured easily by filtering with markers and labels. During meeting, you can use XMIND to make presentation.
* Tinker Tool – (Free) – Is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X. This allows to activate hidden features in the operating system and in some of the applications delivered with the system.
The tool makes sure that preference changes can only affect the current user. You don’t need administrative privileges to use the tool. With this design, it is no problem to use TinkerTool in professional networks where users have restricted permissions. The program will never change any component of the operating system, so the integrity of your system is not put at risk, and there will be no negative effect on system updates. Compliance with these security rules is additionally guaranteed by the application sandbox of OS X.
All preference settings changed by TinkerTool can be reset to Apple’s defaults, or to the state that existed before using the tool. No dangerous background processes are used for TinkerTool’s operation.
Tinker Tool – 3.95 – 10.1 Puma / 10.2 Jaguar / 10.3 Panther
Tinker Tool – 4.5 – 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard
* Bwana 2.7 – A manual page reader for your browser. It parses man pages in real time to provide the most up to date pages in an easy to read format. The pages have links to other man pages, http and email references–the way man pages should have been from the start. – PowerPC Friendly 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard – Download Here
XNJB is a Cocoa graphical user interface for Mac OS X for the Creative Nomad range of portable MP3 players and newer MTP players. It uses libnjb and libmtp for low-level device communication. See the device list to see if your device is supported.
* XNJB (1.5.10) is free software – Download Here. PowerPC Friendly and runs on 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard.
This application is so cool! And I mean really cool.
It will let you play RAR compressed files using VLC without having to extract. AWESOME!
* VLC RAR Loader (Free) – PowerPC friendly. 10.5 Leopard – Download here.
If you try on Tiger or Panther, please, share the result with us.
Thank you guys and keep checking on us.
Welcome to Bodega, the world’s most innovative way to find and obtain application on your PowerPC. Just download and install the Bodega app, and you have access to a catalog of software and you can update some of what you already have installed.
* Bodega (1.5.3) This is the only version that runs on PowerPC / 10.5 Leopard. Please do not update to 1.6.2.
DOWNLOAD HERE The right version for PowerPC.
Let me know what you guys think and share comments. If you try to install on Tiger let us know the results.