Panorama Maker is an awesome small app that it will changes your pictures to a panorama format, it’s totally compatible with Mac OS X Leopard. I didn’t tried out on Tiger, so please if you have a chance to try share with us your comments.
Super easy to use and very powerfull application. If you are a photo lover and like to modify your pictures this is an application you must have installed in you Mac.
Wondering how to make the most of your video-capable iPod® or Apple TV™? Looking for an easy way to make your video clips work with iTunes®? Need a general-purpose MPEG-4 and H.264 export tool?
is the easy way to load up your iPod or Apple TV with home movies or content from around the web. Just drag your clips to the ViddyUp! window, tweak a setting or two (if you want), then let ViddyUp! get to work. iPod or Apple TV-friendly versions of each clip show up in a special playlist in iTunes, ready to sync.
ViddyUp! easily handles dozens of files with its batch processing mode and even works with MPEG muxed audio. And, with the Custom encoding option, you’re free to create MPEG-4 and H.264 files for iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Podcasts or the Web. It’s up to you!
I didn’t receive a good news right in the beginning of 2015 to PowerPC community. Recently I found out that the great application/cloud storage Dropbox is dropping the support for PowerPC machines. This will leave us behind for good, not being able to sync devices with PowerPC computers will drop us down.
I really hope Dropbox will reconsider the decision and I believe many users of dropbox are PowerPC users due other computers/devices has their own cloud applications.
I want to point out the people from VivaPowerPC wrote a letter to Dropbox team and let’s hope they will supporting us.
We can always use the social media to let @dropbox know we are using the app.
* Tinker Tool – (Free) – Is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X. This allows to activate hidden features in the operating system and in some of the applications delivered with the system.
The tool makes sure that preference changes can only affect the current user. You don’t need administrative privileges to use the tool. With this design, it is no problem to use TinkerTool in professional networks where users have restricted permissions. The program will never change any component of the operating system, so the integrity of your system is not put at risk, and there will be no negative effect on system updates. Compliance with these security rules is additionally guaranteed by the application sandbox of OS X.
All preference settings changed by TinkerTool can be reset to Apple’s defaults, or to the state that existed before using the tool. No dangerous background processes are used for TinkerTool’s operation.
One thing that we “PowerPC” can do and the new generation can not is burning CD/DVD. So unless you want to spend $89 for an Apple USB SuperDrive you better keep your good old PowerPC somewhere in the house, and by the way if you don’t have any G4/G5 machine you can get one for way less than that. By the way did you guys notice the G3 machines are getting expensive at the market?
Like we are always searching for FREE material this couldn’t be different.
* Disco (FREE) – PowerPC Friendly – 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard. Easy to use in 3 steps: Drag, Drop and Disco. Very Powerful disc burning. DOWNLOAD HERE
* Push 0.86 – http://www.jazzaround.net/push/ – PowerPC friendly. 10.5 / Leopard. It’s very simple to use and works great. Whenever you want to share a file between a group of users simply put it in your public folder. Push will take care of all the rest and send it to all the users who want it.
One of the greatest features is the ability to copy the music from your iPod back to your computer or the other way around. It’s a must have application if you have any kind of iPod. Also it’s a back up safer.
TeamSpeak 3 continues the legacy of the original TeamSpeak communication system previously offered in TeamSpeak Classic (1.5) and TeamSpeak 2. TeamSpeak 3 is not merely an extension of its predecessors but rather a complete rewrite in C++ of its proprietary protocol and core technology.
With over nine years of experience and leadership in the VoIP sector, our engineers have created a flexible, powerful, and scalable solution granting you the ability to customize and tailor your voice communication needs any way you desire. New users and TeamSpeak veterans alike will now enjoy a completely new experience in voice communication using TeamSpeak 3’s unmatched functionality and powerful new features.
I have been looking for an application like this one that I’m about to share for a long time now. It’s very straight forward so do not expect anything other than its ability to play music. In this instance, the one benefit is that it plays music with style.
* Retro Player 1.7 – (Free) – PowerPC friendly 10.3 or later. It’s a simple music player that looks like a retro LP player, complete with on/off button and speed adjustor(33/45). You also can “fast forward” into a specific part of the album by moving the arm and placing at your desired location. You can also choose the amount of record noise you want to hear, and the program will insert the “snaps and pops” that you’d expect from an LP.
Talking about Players, it’s your lucky day… I have one more.
* Cabrio 1.1 (Free) – PowerPC friendly 8.1 or later. Yes you guys read that right Mac OS 8.1!? This is a simple and cool MP3 player that is always good to have to play something that is not in your iTunes or library files. http://cabrio-os.en.softonic.com/mac