Once I started using Mac I never actually had any issues finding and adapting to new applications. I turned my back to windows and never retreat it. But some of you might want to use some windows program and this application will help you.
Titanium Software also has a very interesting application:
* Maintenance is a system maintenance and cleaning utility for Max OS X that allows you to run tasks of system maintenance: repair permission, run periodic scripts, reset spotlight’s index, delete application, font and system cache, check status of the hard drive, etc.
Darwine: PowerPC – Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther or later.
Darwine project intends to port and develop WINE as well as other supporting tools that will allow Darwin and Mac OS X/ppc users to run Windows Applications, and to provide a Win32 API compatibility at application source code level.
* FlashToHTML5 (3.2) – Free – PowerPC Friendly 10.5 Leopard. It is a Safari extension that replaces the standard YouTube Flash Player with an HTML5 player. Download Here.
* Youtube5 – PowerPC Friendly – Free – Leopard 10.5 – It removes the need to use flash on YouTube by converting all videos to their HTML5 video tag equivalents. It also has the added benefits of decreased CPU usage compared to flash, and the removal of in-video ads. Download Here
* XMIND – 3.2.1 – PowerPC Friendly 10.5 Leopard. With clean and kind interface, is a revolutionary Presentation/Mind Mapping/Brainstorming software application. It enables users to capture various ideas and manage information easily with revolutionizing way. Your work will become simple and efficient.
In XMIND, you can plan your meeting effortlessly by creating an agenda and finalizing details in one map with the hierarchical structure. All information in the map can be captured easily by filtering with markers and labels. During meeting, you can use XMIND to make presentation. Download Here
* Tinker Tool – (Free) – Is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X. This allows to activate hidden features in the operating system and in some of the applications delivered with the system.
The tool makes sure that preference changes can only affect the current user. You don’t need administrative privileges to use the tool. With this design, it is no problem to use TinkerTool in professional networks where users have restricted permissions. The program will never change any component of the operating system, so the integrity of your system is not put at risk, and there will be no negative effect on system updates. Compliance with these security rules is additionally guaranteed by the application sandbox of OS X.
All preference settings changed by TinkerTool can be reset to Apple’s defaults, or to the state that existed before using the tool. No dangerous background processes are used for TinkerTool’s operation.
* Bwana 2.7 – A manual page reader for your browser. It parses man pages in real time to provide the most up to date pages in an easy to read format. The pages have links to other man pages, http and email references–the way man pages should have been from the start. – PowerPC Friendly 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard – Download Here