I found these informations very interesting and next follow the link to an application call Scrubber.
* How to Customize the OS X Services Menu – http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/07/29/how-to-customize-the-os-x-services-menu/
* Scrubber – 1.1.5 – PowerPC Friendly. 10.4/10.5 (Tiger and Leopard) – http://manytricks.com/servicescrubber/
The services menu be much more useful if it weren’t overcrowded by services you never even thought of using? Shouldn’t there be a way to edit that menu? Enter Service Scrubber. With Service Scrubber, you can:
- Restructure the services menu
- Change service keyboard shortcuts
- Disable and re-enable services
Once your services menu has been scrubbed, you’ll be surprised how useful it actually is.
Help us to keep this blog running and check out our advertisements. Thank you!