Is it Free?
Is it PowerPC friendly?
If both answers are yes, it will become a post here, and why not download this scientific calculator which supports complex and hexadecimal numbers.
• 25 accurate digits of precision
• Complex numbers
• Hexdecimal, octal, binary, decimal and 2’s complement display.
• Floating point numbers, even in non-decimal radices.
• A full expression history (go back to anything)
• A graphical display that you can click on to change the entry point
• Value memory limited only by computer memory.
• Statistics functions
• Linear regression
• Matrix functions including gaussian elimination, inversion and determinants.
• Large number of scientific constants built-in.
Magic Number Machine 1.0.30 (Free) 10.4 / 10.5 – PowerPC – http://projectswithlove.com/magicnumbermachine/
Magic Number Machine 1.0 (Free) 10.2 / 10.3 – PowerPC – http://projectswithlove.com/magicnumbermachine/
Thanks to Matt Gallagher