Frisbee Software is a fresh and small software house specialized in the development of free Mac software.
* Frisbee Software – http://frisbeesoftware.weebly.com/applications.html
The list of softwares goes on and system requirements are: Any G3 / G4 / G5. 10.4 / 10.5.
* DiscEject 1.8 (It helps to eject almost all the stuck css/dvds.)
* Purge 1.0 (RAM optimizer, it helps freeing RAM)
* PaperScreen 1.0 (It changes your desktop wallpaper into a background screensaver.) Very Cool.
* Tempus 1.0 (It allows you to view how much time is started on opened your computer).
This is a utility to quickly and easily create a RAM disk on your Mac OS X.
* MakeRAM Disk – http://boredzo.org/make-ram-disk/ (PowerPC 10.3/10.4/10.5) – Panther/Tiger/Leopard. #PowerPCFriendly.
A RAM Disk has no permanent storage and it will be forgotten at shutdown. But is at least as fast as your hard drive. It’s a very intriguing utility that you might love or you don’t need it.