*MacPowerPC Gaming – http://powerpcgaming.wordpress.com – Great blog dedicated for PowerPC gamers. All gamers is time to turn on your machines and enjoy some great options.
I would like to share this article here on Mac PowerPC because it’s so complete with great informations about gaming on PowerPC that I thing you guys might like a lot as I did.
Thanks Zen from PowerPC Liberation, you are doing a great job for PowerPC community.
I’m not sure about you, but one of my favorite games on windows 98 was definitely Solitaire! I could spend hours (at work) playing this game…and I miss it! I decided to share a few versions of this old skool game, that still run on our PowerPC Macs.
* Klondike Forever – (Free) 1.3.6 – http://www.solitaireforever.com/klondike/ - PowerPC friendly, works on 10.4 / 10.5 (Tiger / Leopard).
* Klondike – (Shareware) 10.4 – http://www.casteel.org/klondike.html – PowerPC friendly also works on 10.4 / 10.5 (Tiger / Leopard).
* Klondike 9.1 – works on PowerPC Mac OS X
* Kolndike 7.7.1 – works on all Macintosh system from the 68K MacPlus to Mac OS X.
Now it’s time to have some fun and remember just how fabulous the 90s were! Happy solitairing!!!
DrMac is a fun widget to play with if you have nothing better to do. It’s like very simple version of “Siri” on your Dashboard. You can play by asking question but truth be told, I got bored after 3 or 4 questions. Maybe it’s me. If you like this kind of game, be my guest and have some fun on your Dashboard.
* DrMac 200 – Free – 10.4 or later (PowerPC) – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/21339/drmac
DrMac couldn’t answer questions like “What day is today?”.