I was browsing at my local Apple Store and wondered if I could use the Magic Mouse on my PowerPC machine… I never actually stopped to check this information out, and ended up wrongly assuming that Magic Mouse was only for Intel! Anyways after reading the “System Requirements” here is what I found:
• Mac computer with Bluetooth wireless technology
• OS X v10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0* or OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0
• Existing keyboard and mouse for setup
• Two AA batteries (included)
So the Magic Mouse works on Leopard, the only thing I have to do it is download this update and start using the Magic Mouse!
* Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0 for Leopard – http://support.apple.com/kb/DL951
Click on advertisement to help MacPowerPC. Thanks :)