* FFMPEGX (0.0.9y)- PowerPC Friendly – 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard. Nice and easy to use converter. Download Here . Convert you DVDs to DivX, MPEG, VCD and XVCD.
Usually links I prefer share on Facebook or Twitter, but this one is very interesting. By the way this site is awesome.
11PowerPC 10.4 Twitter Client – http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/working-powerpc104-twitter-client
* XMIND – 3.2.1 – PowerPC Friendly 10.5 Leopard. With clean and kind interface, is a revolutionary Presentation/Mind Mapping/Brainstorming software application. It enables users to capture various ideas and manage information easily with revolutionizing way. Your work will become simple and efficient.
In XMIND, you can plan your meeting effortlessly by creating an agenda and finalizing details in one map with the hierarchical structure. All information in the map can be captured easily by filtering with markers and labels. During meeting, you can use XMIND to make presentation.
* Airplay – 0.28 – Free. Transform your Mac into an AirPlay-compatible display. 10.5 Leopard. Download Here
P.S.: I still testing this application, it does the installation and it runs, but I can not put to work. Let’s share any informations if you guys find out how to make it work.
* Instapaper is a simple NotePad that it works from your Browser. Check Here
The coolest feature you can share with your friends what you are working on it. The good thing you are free of incompatibility of some softwares or office suite.
* Tinker Tool – (Free) – Is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X. This allows to activate hidden features in the operating system and in some of the applications delivered with the system.
The tool makes sure that preference changes can only affect the current user. You don’t need administrative privileges to use the tool. With this design, it is no problem to use TinkerTool in professional networks where users have restricted permissions. The program will never change any component of the operating system, so the integrity of your system is not put at risk, and there will be no negative effect on system updates. Compliance with these security rules is additionally guaranteed by the application sandbox of OS X.
All preference settings changed by TinkerTool can be reset to Apple’s defaults, or to the state that existed before using the tool. No dangerous background processes are used for TinkerTool’s operation.
Tinker Tool – 3.95 – 10.1 Puma / 10.2 Jaguar / 10.3 Panther
Tinker Tool – 4.5 – 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard
* PDF Writer for Mac – 1.2.1 – Download Here (10.5 / Leopard). I think it might work on 10.4 Tiger.
PDFwriter is a printer driver for Mac OS X, which will let you generate PDF files by simply printing. PDFwriter is heavily based on CUPS-PDF. It doesn’t use ghostscript to generate PDF files, instead it uses the Mac OS X internal pdf capabilities.
* Bwana 2.7 – A manual page reader for your browser. It parses man pages in real time to provide the most up to date pages in an easy to read format. The pages have links to other man pages, http and email references–the way man pages should have been from the start. – PowerPC Friendly 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard – Download Here
XNJB is a Cocoa graphical user interface for Mac OS X for the Creative Nomad range of portable MP3 players and newer MTP players. It uses libnjb and libmtp for low-level device communication. See the device list to see if your device is supported.
* XNJB (1.5.10) is free software – Download Here. PowerPC Friendly and runs on 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard.
This application is so cool! And I mean really cool.
It will let you play RAR compressed files using VLC without having to extract. AWESOME!
* VLC RAR Loader (Free) – PowerPC friendly. 10.5 Leopard – Download here.
If you try on Tiger or Panther, please, share the result with us.
Thank you guys and keep checking on us.
Cocktail is an utility for Mac OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps to get the most out of your computer
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
* Cocktail – PowerPC Friendly. It works on 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard. Download here.
The green button at the top of every window is actually called the “Zoom Button”. In some applications it actually does maximize the window. Then, in some like iTunes, it changes the interface from the full iTunes layout to the mini-player. In other apps, it just resizes the window to what Apple thinks is the best ‘fit’. To say this is a bit confusing to recent switchers is putting it mildly. So – lets fix that button once and for all.
Right Zoom provides a quick and easy solution for the zoom button’s inconsistent behavior. It enables you to make the zoom button maximize to full screen when you click the green orb.
* RightZoom (Free) – PowerPC Friendly / 10.5 Leopard / 10.4 Tiger available on this website – Download Here
Welcome to Bodega, the world’s most innovative way to find and obtain application on your PowerPC. Just download and install the Bodega app, and you have access to a catalog of software and you can update some of what you already have installed.
* Bodega (1.5.3) This is the only version that runs on PowerPC / 10.5 Leopard. Please do not update to 1.6.2.
DOWNLOAD HERE The right version for PowerPC.
Let me know what you guys think and share comments. If you try to install on Tiger let us know the results.
The missing package manager for Mac OS X. Installs the suff you need that Apple didn’t.
* Homebrew – Installs packages to their own directory and then symlinks their files into /usr/local. MORE INFO HERE.
Front Row plugin for streaming video.
* Understudy (0.10.1) – PowerPC Friendly – Download Here
One thing that we “PowerPC” can do and the new generation can not is burning CD/DVD. So unless you want to spend $89 for an Apple USB SuperDrive you better keep your good old PowerPC somewhere in the house, and by the way if you don’t have any G4/G5 machine you can get one for way less than that. By the way did you guys notice the G3 machines are getting expensive at the market?
Like we are always searching for FREE material this couldn’t be different.
* Disco (FREE) – PowerPC Friendly – 10.3 Panther / 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard. Easy to use in 3 steps: Drag, Drop and Disco. Very Powerful disc burning. DOWNLOAD HERE
Name: FREE DISCO
License available at the web-site.